International Collaboration Award
All applicants are required to submit their application within Foundant, the RGHI grant management system. Applicants are encouraged to register and create an account as soon as possible so as to not cause any delays in the application process. Details of all elements required for an application to the RGHI International Collaboration Award are provided below, please note, incomplete applications will be returned to applicants.
**Applications for the International Collaboration Award (ICA) are now closed.**
The International Collaboration Award (ICA) will support research institutions to work in partnership to develop innovative solutions to improve hygiene practices.
To be eligible, the partnership must be between at least two academic institutions with at least half of the institution(s) being based in a low- or middle-income country and having a locally led research team. Eligible applications must address a pressing public health challenge related to hygiene and sanitation.
The aim of the ICA is to support equitable research partnerships that produce new evidence and result in the translation of research findings into tangible advances in hygiene practices around the world.
RGHI ICA will provide up to $750,000 for up to 3-years with eligible costs including:
- Principal and co-investigator costs from all collaborating institutions
- Fieldwork/lab staff and expenses
- Research related travel
- Associated research administration costs
For more information, please see the RGHI International Collaboration Awards call specification.
Additional documents required for application:
- We hosted an information session on 29th March 2023 to give an overview of the application process. A video of the session, including the Q&A, can be viewed here. The presentation slides can also be downloaded here.
- Please ensure you have read our FAQs – these are being updated throughout the application process
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for general queries.