Annual RGHI Fellowship Program
All applicants are required to submit their application within Foundant, the RGHI grant management system. Applicants are encouraged to register and create an account as soon as possible so as to not cause any delays in the application process. Details of all elements required for an application to the RGHI Senior Fellowship scheme are provided below, please note, incomplete applications will be returned to applicants.
All application materials must be submitted by May 31st 2023 5pm EST (UTC – 5:00).
The Senior Fellowship program is open to researchers wishing to commit 50% of their time to the Senior Fellowship, this demonstrates an evolution from the previous RGHI Fellowship which aimed to support early-career researchers and who were required to commit 100% of their time to the RGHI Fellowship.
RGHI Senior Fellowships will provide:
- Up to 50% salary for up to 3-years
- Up to $250,000 for research costs
- Up to $15,000 for travel expenses
- Up to $15,000 for training and capacity building
For more information, please see the RGHI Senior Fellowship call specification
Additional documents required for application:
- RGHI’s Grant Management System (Foundant) is now open for applications.
- Please ensure you have read our FAQs – these will be updated throughout the application process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to access resources to help you with preparing your application or for general queries